The fastest and safest way to connect with applicants.
Get out of your candidate’s cluttered email inboxes and push your messages right to their phone. Instawork’s new in-app messaging feature is the fastest way for businesses and applicants to connect.
Hiring managers have proved text messaging is the most effective way to get in touch with candidates. But in order to save busy restaurateurs from giving out their personal numbers, Instawork’s new feature let’s you send instant messages directly in the app without having to share your contact information.
Our goal: instant communication without sacrificing your safety or security.
- Messages pop-up on applicants’ phones even when they’re not in the app just like a text message; no more unread emails
- Get the same response rates as text messaging without sharing your personal contact information
- Connect with applicants faster
How it works
- Once an applicant applies, a messaging thread can be initiated by either the business or the applicant
- Businesses can start messaging threads with “candidates nearby” to proactively source their own job applicants.
- Group chats: all users associated with the business can be added to the messaging thread. Perfect for businesses with multiple hiring managers.
- Push notifications: businesses and applicants will be sent push notifications to never miss a message.
- Now available on mobile and web so you can send messages on-the-go or in the office Download the app for iOS or Android.
Note: If you don’t have the Instawork Business app installed, we’ll be emailing and texting to let know you have messages waiting. Once the app is downloaded, those communications will become push notifications.
What should messaging be used for?
- Businesses can initiate chats with applicants before or after requesting an interview
- Applicants can initiate chats with businesses to ask about the position, location, shifts, compensation, etc.
- Confirm interviews directly with the applicants
- Providing special instructions (i.e. who to ask for when they arrive, what to bring, which door to use, parking and other transportation information, running late or meeting with a different interviewer)
- Following up after an interview
Post your first job on Instawork FREE with the code InstaMessage and give the messaging tool a try!
Your feedback makes our platform better. Please let us know what you think of our newest feature at firstname.lastname@example.org