The crack of a bat, the smell of hot dogs and peanuts, and the sound of cheers as batters round the bases. America is ready for a summer of baseball!
As more than half a million fans attended opening day games across the country, Instawork Pros were helping stadiums ensure excited baseball fans at stadiums across the country had a smooth customer experience.
Here’s how you can get in on the action this baseball season!
Create an Instawork profile
Instawork Pros can create a profile, find a shift that matches their skills and interests, and start working in as little as 24 hours. Pros are also able to build their own work schedule, view total earnings before the shift, and have the opportunity to get paid instantly through Instapay. Most commonly selected ballpark shifts include:
- Concessions / Cashiers
- Stand workers
- Prep cooks
- Suite servers and runners
To download the Instawork app and create a profile, simply visit www.instawork.com or visit your favorite app store.
How to find ballpark shifts in your city
- Download the Instawork app from the App or Play store
- Complete your profile
- Select all the shift positions listed above to add to your interests
- Get activated for positions (may take up to 24 hours)
- Search open shifts in your city
- Book a shift at your local stadium!
Enjoy the benefits of flexible work
Businesses that rely on Instawork Pros range from sporting and concert venues to nationally-recognized hotels and restaurant groups to some of the city's favorite local hot spots. These businesses are consistently matched with high-quality, reliable Pros to fill available shifts and deliver valuable services. The Instawork platform encourages both hourly workers and businesses to rate each other on a five-star scale after each shift to help match future shifts with those who are best qualified.
Hourly professionals using Instawork experience:
- Work flexibility: build schedules around personal lives and income goals
- Financial stability: view shift earnings before you work
- Unlimited income potential: work as little or as much as you want
- Get paid quickly: ability to get paid the same day
- Unique and exciting work opportunities
Hourly workers looking to build a flexible work schedule can visit www.instawork.com or download the app to learn more.
If you’re interested in learning how Instawork can help staff your business, complete the form below.