Believe it or not, The Big Game in Arizona is just 90 days away! As fans are rooting for their favorite teams, they’re eagerly figuring out how to get to Glendale and experience the adrenaline rush of football’s biggest night in person.
Millions of fans have already enjoyed the season while avoiding high ticket prices by picking up coveted shifts at their local professional football stadium. Once a profile is created, it’s easy to pick up shifts to support your favorite team throughout the season.
Download the Instawork app to create a profile and schedule a stadium shift!
The Professional Football Championship Game
Football fanatics know how expensive it can be to attend Football’s Championship Game. This year, fans have the unique opportunity to grab a shift working the Game, while making at least $20/hour.
Pro tip: Planning on traveling to The Big Game? Pick up enough shifts leading up the event to cover your expenses!
The most commonly selected stadium shifts include:
- Concessions / Cashiers
- Stand workers
- Prep cooks
- Suite servers and runners
Make sure you have your profile up-to-date with skills and experience to ensure you see the all of the available work opportunities.
Create an Instawork profile
Instawork Pros can create a profile, find a shift that matches their skills and interests, and start working in as little as 24 hours. Pros are also able to build their own work schedule, view total earnings before the shift, and have the opportunity to get paid instantly through Instapay.
How to find shifts at The Big Game
- Download the Instawork app from the App or Play store
- Complete your profile
- Select all the shift positions listed above to add to your interests
- Get activated for positions (may take up to 24 hours)
- Set your location to Glendale, AZ
- Search open shifts in your city
- Book a shift for the Game!
Enjoy the benefits of flexible work
Businesses that rely on Instawork Pros range from sporting and concert venues to nationally-recognized hotels and restaurant groups. The Instawork platform encourages both hourly workers and businesses to rate each other on a five-star scale after each shift to help match future shifts with those who are best qualified.
Hourly professionals using Instawork experience:
- Work flexibility: build schedules around personal lives and income goals
- Financial stability: view shift earnings before you work
- Unlimited income potential: work as little or as much as you want
- Get paid quickly: ability to get paid the same day
- Unique and exciting work opportunities
To download the Instawork app and create a profile, simply visit www.instawork.com or visit your favorite app store.