It’s tough for many Americans to make ends meet right now, with inflation causing prices of everything from groceries to gas to skyrocket.
Many Atlanta residents earning the state’s minimum wage - $7.25 an hour - are feeling the stress even more. This year, Atlanta was ranked the 4th worst city in the United States to live in while earning minimum wage.
Instawork offers them the ability to quickly increase their hourly wages.
Pros can upgrade their earnings
In Atlanta, the average hourly pay rate on the Instawork platform is $17.63, more than double the state’s minimum wage. More than 100,000 people in Atlanta have already downloaded the Instawork app and are working to staff 200 business locations across the area.
Hourly workers who are ready to become an Instawork Pro can easily download the app, create a profile, find a shift that matches their skills and interests, and start working in as little as 24 hours. In addition to hospitality shifts, Pros can find shifts in both the hospitality, retail, and warehouse/logistics.
Hourly professionals using Instawork experience:
- Work flexibility: build schedules around personal lives and income goals
- Financial stability - view shift earnings before you work
- Unlimited income potential: work as little or as much as you want
- Get paid quickly: ability to get paid the same day with Instapay
- Unique and exciting work opportunities
Common roles in Atlanta include general labor, warehouse, event servers, bartenders, retail, and custodial shifts.
Businesses are matched with skilled Pros
High quality, reliable Instawork Pros are matched with businesses, Instawork Partners, to fill available shifts and deliver valuable services.
The Instawork platform uses over 30 data points to best match Pros with businesses that need their skills and experience. We also encourage both hourly workers and businesses to rate each other on a five-star scale after each shift to help match future shifts with those who are best qualified.
Businesses that rely on Instawork Pros range from nationally-recognized hotels and restaurant groups to some of the city’s favorite local hot spots. Instawork is also proud to staff over half of the baseball stadiums across the country, including in Atlanta.
Businesses using Instawork experience:
- Quick access to qualified workers in their community
- Improved operational efficiency with quality and reliable staffing
- Increased customer loyalty due happier staff and better experiences
- Time saved on administrative tasks, returning focus to other top priorities
If you’re interested in learning how Instawork can help staff your business, complete the form below. Hourly workers looking to build a flexible work schedule can visit www.instawork.com or download the app to learn more.